Get our Brand Plan on-a-page in a downloadable PowerPoint file that includes a ready-to-use formatted blank slide with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand plan.
Binders collect dust. This Brand Plan on-a-page template can be placed on the wall of everyone who works on the brand. Whether they are in finance, operations, forecasting, or customer service. And every sales rep, every agency person. Our one-page plan includes a vision, mini-forecast, analysis, key issues, strategies, and execution plans.
We provide a complete Brand Plan example using our Gray’s Cookies brand
You will find our completed version of our Brand Plan on-a-page using our Gray’s Cookies brand plan format where you can reference how the format can be optimized for your brand. And, you can learn from this example and apply that learning to your own brand plan format.
Our smart brand plan gets everyone in your organization on the same page. Everyone drives against the same vision, key issues, strategies, and tactics.
Our playbooks will show you new ways for how to think, define, plan, execute and analyze your brand
- You will find new strategic thinking models and examples for each of the four strategic thinking methods, looking at core strength, competitive, consumer, and situational strategies.
- To define the brand, I provide a tool for writing a brand positioning statement as well as a consumer profile and a consumer benefits ladder. I have created lists of potential functional and emotional benefits to kickstart your thinking on brand positioning. We show a step-by-step process to come up with your brand idea and bring it all together with a tool for writing the ideal brand concept.
- For brand plans, I provide formats for a long-range brand strategy roadmap and the annual brand plan with definitions for each planning element. From there, I show how to build a brand execution plan that includes the marketing communications plan, innovation process, and sales plan.
- To grow your brand, I show how to make smart decisions on marketing execution with chapters on how to write a creative brief, how to make decisions on creative advertising and how to lead the media choices.
- When it comes time for analyzing the performance of your brand, I provide all the analytical tools you need to lead a deep-dive business review, looking at the marketplace, consumer, channels, competitors and the brand.
You will learn everything you need to know so you can run your brand and be successful in your marketing career.
You can find Beloved Brands and B2B Brands on Amazon, Rakuten Kobo or Apple Books
Click on any of the icons above to go directly to the page where you can buy our books.