Get our ideal Marketing Plan template in a downloadable PowerPoint file. Our marketing plan template includes both the strategic and the execution slides you need to run your brand.
If you are running a consumer-driven brand or a consultant helping your clients, our Marketing Plan template includes ideal strategic PowerPoint slides for vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, brand positioning statement, and execution plans.
We also include many great execution slides you can use in your Marketing Plan presentation
Building on the strategic plan slides, we provide many great examples of execution slides you can use in your marketing plan. We have PowerPoint slides you can use for advertising, social media and search, event sampling, new product launch, new product pipeline, competitive defence plan, merchandising and in-store sampling, customer marketing, promotions.
Brand Communications execution plans
- Advertising Plan: Looks at the creative advertising plan, creative idea, and a media plan that lays out the specific media choices and a media calendar.
- Social Media and Search Plan: The role of social media and specific media choices. The role of paid and organic search to drive to the website.
- Events sampling and sponsorship: Link sampling to point of usage, sponsorship to support brand positioning.
- Creative Brief: Details to help drive the creative message, including strategy, target market, consumer insights, main message, support points, and desired response for consumers.
Innovation execution plans
- New Products Pipeline: Five year map of innovation ideas categorized based on product extensions, product improvements, new formats, brand stretching, game changing, or blue ocean.
- New Product Launch Plan: Go-to-market plan for the launches coming to market in the next year.
Sales and Retailing execution plans
- Customer Marketing programs: Key account focus with specific insights, issues, and customer scorecards.
- Merchandising and Instore Sampling program: Instore focus on overall distribution points, shelf placement, merchandising, and instore sampling.
- Promotions Plan: Tactics related to driving penetration and usage frequency.
We also provide a slide so you can map out your competitor’s plan. And, we have a slide for a Market Research Plan. that includes new product concept testing, advertising and claims testing, in-market tracking, voice of the consumer, and the consistent gathering of consumer insights.
Set up to use for your own brand
Our Marketing Plan template provides formatted blank PowerPoint slides with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand plan. And, we include a fully completed Marketing Plan for Gray’s Cookies.
You will also get our one-page Marketing Plan and our one-page Brand Strategy Roadmap.
Click any of these slides to see some of our execution pages of our marketing plan template
If you are just looking for the strategic Brand plan slides
Get our ideal Brand Plan template in a downloadable PowerPoint file
- If you are running a consumer-driven brand or a consultant helping your clients, our Brand Plan template includes ideal slides for vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, brand positioning statement, and execution plans.
- Our Brand Plan template provides formatted blank slides with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand plan. And, we include a fully completed Brand Plan for Gray’s Cookies.
Beloved Brands is the playbook to keep at your fingertips
Our readers tell us they reach for Beloved Brands a few times each week as a reference toolkit to help them with the day-to-day management of their brand.
- To start, we will challenge you with questions that get you to think differently about your brand strategy.
- Then, we take you through our process for defining your brand positioning. We will open your mind to new possibilities for how you see you can differentiate your brand. And, we use examples of brand positioning statements to bring the learning to life.
- Next, we will show you how to write a brand plan that everyone can follow. Make sure all stakeholders know precisely how they can contribute to your brand’s success.
- Moreover, we will show you how to run the creative execution process, show you how to write an inspiring brief, and make decisions to find both smart and breakthrough work.
- Finally, you will learn new methods to analyze the performance of your brand with a deep-dive business review.
Above all, over 90% of our Amazon reviews receive five-star ratings, and Beloved Brands has spent numerous weeks as a #1 bestseller in brand management.
Explore all our brand management templates
Our brand management templates includes PowerPoint presentations for brand plans, brand positioning, brand reviews, and creative briefs. Most importantly, our brand management templates reflect the tools in our brand playbooks, Beloved Brands, and B2B Brands.
In addition, you can gain access to each type of format for consumer-facing brands, B2B, and healthcare. To help, we start with blank slides with key definitions. Then, we add a completed PowerPoint slide presentation using our relevant brand case studies.