Get our ideal Brand Plan template in a downloadable PowerPoint file that includes formatted blank slides with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand plan.
- Include slides for vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, brand positioning statement, and execution plans.
- You will get access to our one-page brand plan and our one-page Brand Strategy Roadmap.
- We have separate pages for a sales forecast, financials, and an activity calendar.
We provide a complete example using our Gray’s Cookies brand
You will find our completed version using our Gray’s Cookies brand plan where you can reference how the format can be optimized for your brand. And, you can learn from this example and apply that learning to your own brand.
You get our one-page Annual Brand Plan
A smart brand plan gets everyone in your organization on the same page. Everyone drives against the same vision, key issues, strategies, and tactics.
A smart brand plan makes choices on how to allocate your brand’s limited resources to drive the biggest return. The plan gains approval from senior management around spending, strategies, tactics, goals, and projects. Moreover, your plan aligns, steers and inspires all functional areas of the organization. The plan aligns marketing, sales, finance, supply chain, product development, human resources, and any outside agencies. Lastly, the brand plan even helps the Brand Manager who wrote it. Stay focused on delivering on what they said they would deliver.
To read about our brand plan, click on this link:
You get our one-page Brand Strategy Roadmap
Every brand should have a brand strategy roadmap that includes vision, purpose, values, key issues, strategies, and tactics. As well, it should layer in the brand idea to deliver a consistent brand across the five consumer touchpoints.
Have you ever noticed people who say, “We need to get everyone on the same page” rarely have anything written down on one page? The same people who use the term “fewer bigger bets” are fans of little projects that deplete resources.
To ensure you have a long-range plan everyone can follow, you should get your brand strategy roadmap on one page. Some will also refer to this as a strategic plan or even a strat plan.
To read about our brand strategy roadmap, click here:
Our playbooks will show you new ways for how to think, define, plan, execute and analyze your brand
- You will find new strategic thinking models and examples for each of the four strategic thinking methods, looking at core strength, competitive, consumer, and situational strategies.
- To define the brand, I provide a tool for writing a brand positioning statement as well as a consumer profile and a consumer benefits ladder. I have created lists of potential functional and emotional benefits to kickstart your thinking on brand positioning. We show a step-by-step process to come up with your brand idea and bring it all together with a tool for writing the ideal brand concept.
- For brand plans, I provide formats for a long-range brand strategy roadmap and the annual brand plan with definitions for each planning element. From there, I show how to build a brand execution plan that includes the marketing communications plan, innovation process, and sales plan.
- To grow your brand, I show how to make smart decisions on marketing execution with chapters on how to write a creative brief, how to make decisions on creative advertising and how to lead the media choices.
- When it comes time for analyzing the performance of your brand, I provide all the analytical tools you need to lead a deep-dive business review, looking at the marketplace, consumer, channels, competitors and the brand.
You will learn everything you need to know so you can run your brand and be successful in your marketing career.
You can find Beloved Brands and B2B Brands on Amazon, Rakuten Kobo or Apple Books
Click on any of the icons above to go directly to the page where you can buy our books.