Our Brand Toolkit is our most comprehensive Powerpoint template has every slide that you need to run your brand
If you are running a consumer-driven brand or you are a consultant who helps your clients, our Brand Toolkit has every template you need.
- The brand plan template includes slides for your vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, and execution plans. We include separate slides for a sales forecast, financials, and activity calendar.
- In our brand positioning template, we include slides you can use to demonstrate your target profile, brand positioning statement, brand idea, brand concept, brand values, brand story, brand credo, and a creative brief.
- The business review template includes slides for conducting a deep-dive business review that looks at the marketplace, consumers, competitors, channels, and the brand.
- As a bonus to our brand management templates, we include reading from our Beloved Brands playbook on the importance of strategic thinking and how to write brand plans.
The PowerPoint file includes formatted blank slides that have key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand information and we have a fully completed template you can follow.
Examples of the slides we include
Get the toolkit that works for your brand
We offer a wide range of marketing templates
Our brand management templates include PowerPoint presentations for brand plans, brand positioning, brand reviews, and creative briefs. Most importantly, our brand management templates reflect the tools in our brand playbooks, Beloved Brands, and B2B Brands.
In addition, you can gain access to each type of format for consumer-facing brands, B2B, and healthcare. To help, we start with blank slides with key definitions. Then, we add a completed PowerPoint slide presentation using our relevant brand case studies.
Take the opportunity to improve your marketing skills
Learn about Brand Positioning
To find your ideal brand positioning statement, you want to find the space that is most motivating to consumers. And, find the space that is most ownable for your brand. Our brand positioning statement process starts with a defined consumer target your brand will serve. Then, we focus on the emotional and functional benefits that differentiate your brand. Further, we use support points to help differentiate your brand from competitors.
Learn about brand plans
A strategic brand plan gets everyone on the same page, including senior management, sales, product development, customer service and your agency partners. So, we have a one-page brand plan to help. That way, everyone drives against the same vision, key issues, strategies, and tactics. Throughout this article, I will show how to write a brand plan, with a few brand plan examples. And, we have a brand plan template you can purchase.
Brand Management Mini MBA certificate
- If you are looking to solidify your marketing skills, our Brand Management Mini MBA will teach you about strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand plans, advertising decisions, and marketing analytics.
- With our Mini MBA, you get 36 training videos that allows you to learn on your own schedule.
- We provide chapters of our playbook ‘Beloved Brands’ and workbooks to complete the exercises in real-time. Once you master the skills, you can use our Brand Toolkit ($200 value) which includes every slide you need to run your brand.