Our most comprehensive brand presentation package
If you are running a consumer-driven brand or you are a consultant who helps your clients, our Brand Toolkit has every template you need.
- The brand plan template includes slides for your vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, and execution plans. In addition, we have separate slides for a sales forecast, financials, and activity calendar.
- Our brand positioning template includes slides for your target profile, brand positioning statement, brand idea, brand concept, brand values, brand story, brand credo, and a creative brief.
- The business review template includes slides for conducting a deep-dive business review that looks at the marketplace, consumers, competitors, channels, and the brand.
- As a bonus, we include reading on strategic thinking and how to write brand plans from our Beloved Brands playbook. Many of our models are included in our brand management templates.
The PowerPoint file includes formatted blank slides with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand information. And, we provide a fully completed brand toolkit using Gray’s Cookies.
Examples of the slides we include
If you are a B2B marketer, get our B2B Brand Toolkit
- Our comprehensive package includes over 100 PowerPoint slides for a B2B brand plan presentation, brand plan on-a-page, brand strategy roadmap, business review, B2B brand positioning presentation, creative brief, mini brief, brand concept, brand credo, and brand story
- We provide formatted blank slides with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand.
Explore all our brand management templates
Our brand management templates includes PowerPoint presentations for brand plans, brand positioning, brand reviews, and creative briefs. Most importantly, our brand management templates reflect the tools in our brand playbooks, Beloved Brands, and B2B Brands.
In addition, you can gain access to each type of format for consumer-facing brands, B2B, and healthcare. To help, we start with blank slides with key definitions. Then, we add a completed PowerPoint slide presentation using our relevant brand case studies.