Our Brand Toolkit is our most comprehensive Powerpoint template has every slide that you need to run your brand
If you are running a brand or you are a consultant who helps your clients, our Brand Toolkit has every template you need to do your job. We include:
- The brand plan template includes slides for your vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, and execution plans. We include separate slides for a sales forecast, financials, and activity calendar.
- In our brand positioning template, we include slides you can use to demonstrate your target profile, brand positioning statement, brand idea, brand concept, brand values, brand story, brand credo, and a creative brief.
- The business review template includes slides for conducting a deep-dive business review that looks at the marketplace, consumers, competitors, channels, and the brand.
- As a bonus to our brand management templates, we include reading from our Beloved Brands playbook on the importance of strategic thinking and how to write brand plans.
The PowerPoint file includes formatted blank slides that have key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand information and we have a fully completed template you can follow.
Click below to see the layout of the three sections of our Brand Toolkit
Examples of the template slides we include in our brand toolkit
Strategic Brand Plan | Marketing Plan
Our brand toolkit includes marketing plan template that have both the strategic and execution slides you need to run your brand. You will get ideal strategic PowerPoint slides for vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, brand positioning statement, and execution plans.
Our brand toolkit starts with our one-pagers for the Marketing Plan and the Brand Strategy Roadmap. And, we offer slides for your financials and sales forecast building blocks. We have PowerPoint slides you can use for advertising, social media and search, event sampling, new product launch, new product pipeline, competitive defence plan, merchandising and in-store sampling, customer marketing, promotions.
Click on any of these examples of marketing plan template slides including in our Brand Toolkit
Brand Positioning template | Brand Book
Our brand toolkit includes ideal Brand Positioning template with the best way to show the target profile, brand positioning statement, brand idea, brand concept, brand values, brand story, brand credo, and a creative brief. We include a fully completed examples to help you follow along, plus blank slides with definitions for you to complete your own presentation. These slides provide a great opportunity to create a brand book.
Click on any of these examples of brand positioning template slides included our Brand Toolkit
Business Review | Brand Audit
Our brand toolkit includes slides to dig in on the marketplace, consumers, channels, competitors, and the brand. For each of the five sections, you focus on should have about 3 – 5 slides. Below, you will see an example of the marketplace slide template.
Click on any of these examples of business review template slides included our Brand Toolkit
Get the toolkit that works for your brand
We offer a wide range of marketing templates to help you run your brand
Our brand management templates include PowerPoint presentations for brand plans, brand positioning, brand reviews, and creative briefs. Most importantly, our brand management templates reflect the tools in our brand playbooks, Beloved Brands, and B2B Brands.
In addition, you can gain access to each type of format for consumer-facing brands, B2B, and healthcare. To help, we start with blank slides with key definitions. Then, we add a completed PowerPoint slide presentation using our relevant brand case studies.
Improve your marketing skills
Learn the Brand Positioning skills
To find your ideal brand positioning statement, you want to find the space that is most motivating to consumers. And, find the space that is most ownable for your brand.
Our brand positioning statement process starts with a defined consumer target your brand will serve. Then, we focus on the emotional and functional benefits that differentiate your brand. Further, we use support points to help differentiate your brand from competitors.
Learn the marketing plans skills
A strategic marketing plan gets everyone on the same page, including senior management, sales, product development, customer service and your agency partners. So, we have a one-page brand plan to help. That way, everyone drives against the same vision, key issues, strategies, and tactics.
Throughout this article, I will show how to write a brand plan, with a few brand plan examples. And, we have a brand plan template you can purchase.
Brand Management Mini MBA certificate
- If you are looking to solidify your marketing skills, our Brand Management Mini MBA will teach you about strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand plans, advertising decisions, and marketing analytics.
- With our Mini MBA, you get 36 training videos that allows you to learn on your own schedule.
- We provide chapters of our playbook ‘Beloved Brands’ and workbooks to complete the exercises in real-time. Once you master the skills, you can use our Brand Toolkit ($200 value) which includes every slide you need to run your brand.