Our B2B Brand Toolkit is our most comprehensive B2B template package:
If you are running a business-to-business (B2B) brand or you are a consultant looking after clients, our B2B Brand Toolkit has every PowerPoint slide you would need.
- The B2B brand plan template includes slides for your vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, and execution plans. In addition, we have separate slides for a sales forecast, financials, and activity calendar.
- Our B2B brand positioning template includes slides for your target profile, brand positioning statement, brand idea, brand concept, brand values, brand story, brand credo, and a creative brief.
- The B2B business review template includes slides for conducting a deep-dive business review that looks at the marketplace, consumers, competitors, channels, and the brand.
- As a bonus, we include reading on B2B Brand Positioning from our B2B Brands playbook. Many of our models are included in our brand management templates.
Our B2B Brand Toolkit has formatted blank PowerPoint slides with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand information. And, we provide a fully completed B2B brand toolkit using Gray’s Lighting.
Our B2B Brand Toolkit includes B2B versions of our Brand Plan template, Brand Positioning template and Business Review
If you are a consumer marketer, get our Brand Toolkit
- Our comprehensive package includes over 120 PowerPoint slides for a brand plan presentation, brand plan on-a-page, brand strategy roadmap, business review, brand positioning presentation, creative brief, mini brief, brand concept, brand credo, and brand story
- We provide formatted blank slides with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand.
Explore all our brand management templates
Our brand management templates includes PowerPoint presentations for brand plans, brand positioning, brand reviews, and creative briefs. Most importantly, our brand management templates reflect the tools in our brand playbooks, Beloved Brands, and B2B Brands.
In addition, you can gain access to each type of format for consumer-facing brands, B2B, and healthcare. To help, we start with blank slides with key definitions. Then, we add a completed PowerPoint slide presentation using our relevant brand case studies.