Our Brand Management Mini MBA is a virtual brand training certificate program designed for ambitious marketers in the real world
Our virtual Brand Management Mini MBA gives you access to our world-class brand training
- Our Brand Management Mini MBA is a virtual brand training certificate program designed for ambitious marketers in the real world. Upon completion, you will earn a certificate that will solidify your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Learn about strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand plans, advertising decisions, and marketing analytics. We provide 36 training videos that allow you to learn at your own pace, whether you want to complete them in one week or one year.
- We provide reading from our bestselling Beloved Brands playbook, a Brand Management workbook to try out each of the exercises, and a download of our Brand Toolkit with all the PowerPoint slides you can use for your presentations.
- Learn from Graham Robertson, a former VP of Marketing, who brings a wealth of real-world brand management experience from Johnson & Johnson, General Mills, Coke, and Pfizer. For over a decade, Graham has been a brand advisor to the NFL Players Association, Jack Links, Shell, Reebok, Honda, The Mayo Clinic, Miller beer, and Pfizer.
Our Brand Management Mini MBA certificate program gives you access to world-class brand training, which is usually reserved for those working at major corporations. While this type of program would typically cost thousands of dollars, you can get all the content and tools for $750 USD. As a bonus, we include our Brand Toolkit ($200 value) with every PowerPoint slide you will need.
Our brand management Mini MBA program has been accredited for 24 CPD hours by the CPD Standards office
Our Brand Management Mini MBA Agenda
1. Strategic Thinking
- We believe that strategic thinking is an essential foundation for brand management, especially as you push for more senior positions. Strategic thinking forces marketers to ask big questions that challenge and focus brand decisions.
- With our Mini MBA, I will show you how to enhance your thinking, using the brand’s core strength finder, consumer strategy, competitive strategy, and situational strategy.
- You will learn to use our five elements of strategy to help you structure your thinking before moving forward.
2. Brand Positioning
- The best Marketers target a specific motivated consumer audience. And, they define their brand around an idea that is interesting, simple, unique, motivating, and ownable.
- With our Mini MBA, I will show you how to write a winning brand positioning statement with four essential elements: target market, competitive set, main benefit, and reason to believe (RTB).
- You will learn how to build a brand idea that leads every touchpoint of your brand. The brand idea steers the brand promise, brand story, innovation, purchase moment, and experience. We provide you the tools for how to write a winning brand concept and brand story.
3. Brand Planning
- If you are an ambitious marketer looking to further your career, knowing how to lead the brand planning process is an essential marketing skill. The best brand leaders write brand plans that everyone in the organization can follow. Learn to get senior management, sales, R&D, agencies, and operational teams to follow your strategies.
- Our Brand Planning sessions will teach you how to write each element of the brand plan. Learn to come up with the vision, purpose, values, goals, key Issues, strategies, and tactics.
- We use many brand examples with tools and frameworks to use for your brand. Learn to build execution plans including a communications plan, innovation plan, and sales plan.
4. Advertising Decisions
- The best marketers need to know how to inspire experts to produce smart and creative advertising execution. With our Mini MBA, we teach how to run the advertising process, how to write an effective Creative Brief, how to make decisions on creative advertising, and how to make decisions on your media plan.
- Learn to use our ABC’s tool when judging advertising. Find ads that drive Attention (A), Brand link (B), Communication (C), and Stickiness (S).
- We will teach you how to provide direction to your agency that inspires great advertising. We use many examples of the best advertising in history to demonstrate our thinking.
5. Marketing Analytics
- The best marketers know how to tell strategic stories through analytics. You need to own what needs to happen next on their brand.
- You will learn the principles of marketing analytics, and how to create a deep-dive business review. We go deep to show you how to analyze the marketplace, consumers, competitors, channels, and brand. From there, we show how to turn your analysis into a presentation for management, showing the ideal presentation slide format.
- Learn about finance with our Finance 101 for Marketers, knowing what to look for on your P&L. We teach the financial formula you need to run your brand.
We provide you with the tools you need to be successful you in your marketing job
In each module, we provide reading from our Beloved Brands playbook. We include our Brand Management workbook so you can try out each of the exercises in real time. And you will get our Brand Toolkit with all the PowerPoint presentation slides that a marketer needs to do their job.
click to enlarge any of these visuals
Example of our brand training lessons
Our Brand Management Mini MBA certificate program includes 36 video lessons that allow you to learn at your own pace. This lesson is from our brand positioning module.
Graham Robertson brings his experience to the Brand Management Mini MBA
As the instructor, Graham will share all his knowledge through 36 video training lessons. He will share his take on strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand planning, advertising decisions, and marketing analytics.
As the founder of Beloved Brands Inc., Graham has been a brand advisor to the NFL Players Association, Jack Links, Shell, Reebok, Honda, The Mayo Clinic, Miller beer, and Pfizer. Throughout his marketing career, Graham led some of the world’s most beloved brands at Coke, General Mills, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson, rising up to VP Marketing.
Graham has won numerous awards including Marketing Magazine’s “Marketer of the Year”, BusinessWeek’s best new product award, and four Effie advertising awards. In 2020, Graham was named one of the Top 10 CMOs by the prestigious Silicon Review, and in 2021, he was named one of the most influential leaders by Tycoon Magazine.
Upon completion of our program, you will earn a certificate that will solidify your resume and LinkedIn profile
What our clients have to say
“Graham put the training in the context of my own business, resulting in the real-time application of the training modules. His philosophies push strategic thinking and got me to see the “what if” questions before jumping to solutions. Graham challenges you to think differently making me a better Marketer.”
“The Beloved Brands training helped accelerate my journey towards building an emotional connection with our customers. The transformation from a traditional tactical driven marketing approach to a Brand and Experience-Driven marketing approach is enormous and requires changes at all levels of the organization.”
“The opportunity to take the Beloved Brands training helped me think about brand management differently. During the course, I learned transformative skills that will help bring our portfolio of brands to the next level. I found the material to be spot on and equipping me with the right tools to be successful.”
Sign up for our free trial program
Explore our different course options
- Our Brand Management Mini MBA is our most comprehensive program with 36 video lessons that covers strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand planning, advertising decisions, and marketing analytics.
- The program costs $750, which includes our brand toolkit ($200 value), brand management workbook to complete all the exercises and reading from our Beloved Brands playbook.
- For those marketing leaders who are looking to address one or two specific skills, we have also provide five other modules for $150 USD each.