My name is Graham Robertson. I love what I do, and I hope that it shows. I want to share every secret I have learned in my marketing career to help ambitious marketers reach for their best.
Phone: 416 – 885 – 3911
Meet Graham Robertson
I started Beloved Brands to help brands find new growth by building brands that consumers love.
As a brand consultant, I believe the best answers are inside you already. We help brands define a winning brand positioning and build a strategic plan for the future. I tend show up as a brand therapist with tough questions you may not have thought about before. Once I hear your answers, I will help make your answers better. I promise never to give you my answers.
With brand training, I know I can make brand leaders smarter so they make better decisions that helps drive higher grow on your brands. We focus on strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand plans, judging marketing execution, and marketing analytics.
In my marketing career, I led some of the world’s most beloved brands at Johnson and Johnson, Coke, General Mills, and Pfizer, rising up to VP Marketing. I have won numerous awards including Marketing Magazine’s “Marketer of the Year”, BusinessWeek’s best new product award, and 4 Effie advertising awards.56
Here's how I can help:
- Use our brand positioning and brand idea tools to set up your brand to win in the marketplace.
- Build a strategic brand plan that gets everyone on the same page, behind a shared vision, purpose, key issues, strategies and tactical plans.
- Coach your team to make smart and creative decisions to inspire outstanding execution with your creative advertising and media choices.
- Teach your marketing team on the core marketing skills, including strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand plans, judging marketing execution, and marketing analytics.
The clients we have worked with
At Beloved Brands, we have worked with some of the best brands across many industries and around the world, including the NFL Players Association, Shell, National Geographic, Slack, the Mayo Clinic, Pfizer, Alexion, Loblaws, Jack Links, Hershey’s, Capital One, Advil, Bush’s beans, 3M, Henkel, Shopper’s Drug Mart, the NBA, Reebok, Miller beer, Wise chips, and Honda. We have done work in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Mauritius, the Maldives, China, and Thailand.
Examples of our work engagements
- Advised the NFL Players Association (NFLPA), to create a new business model for the former players group and shifted strategic focus of internal sports agency to drive harder against strategy and innovation.
- Led brand planning workshop for the Asian region of Shell, then provided coaching on the brand plans for 11 markets across Asia.
- Advised a food brand on brand positioning statement, brand story, and built a brand plan for the China and UK markets.
- Led 3-day boot camp brand management training for a consumer packaged goods company, coaching the brand team on strategic thinking, brand analytics and brand planning.
- Advertising advisor to a major consumer packaged goods company, providing input to the strategy and creative advertising, working with both the brand leaders and ad agencies.
- Developed full brand strategic road map and brand plan for a major premium casual dining restaurant chain to develop a new brand strategy that led to launching new look/feel plus brand service values with all 6000 employees.
- Led the brand planning process for a healthcare company, coaching on a deep-dive analysis, discovering key issues, writing brand plans and positioning statements.
- Worked on new positioning strategy for a technology brand that shifted the concept results from the bottom 25th percentile into the strongest concept ever tested.
Phone: 416 – 885 – 3911