Get your ideal B2B Brand Positioning presentation template with formatted PowerPoint slides with sections for you to fill in your own brand.
The slides in our B2B presentation template cover the target profile, brand positioning statement, brand idea, brand concept, brand values, brand story, brand credo, and a creative brief.
Our PowerPoint file includes formatted blank slides, with key marketing definitions to insert your own brand positioning ideas. We also include a fully completed presentation on Gray’s Lighting.
Our brand positioning presentation template
I have seen brand positioning presentations get out of control when there are too many slides in your presentation and there is no clear structure.
When a brand presentation gets complicated and loses its clarity it can be difficult to watch. That’s when senior management raises objections and questions your plan.
We have created an ideal B2B Brand Positioning template with the best way to show the target profile, brand positioning statement, brand idea, brand concept, brand values, brand story, brand credo, and a creative brief.
Learn about Brand Positioning
To find your ideal brand positioning statement, you want to find the space that is most motivating to consumers. And, find the space that is most ownable for your brand. Our brand positioning statement process starts with a defined consumer target your brand will serve. Then, we focus on the emotional and functional benefits that differentiate your brand. Further, we use support points to help differentiate your brand from competitors.
Choose the brand positioning template that fits with your type of brand
Our Brand Toolkit has every template slide you need to run your brand
If you are running a consumer-driven brand or you are a consultant looking after clients, our Brand Toolkit has every PowerPoint slide you would need. Our comprehensive Brand Toolkit package has over 120 PowerPoint slides with templates for brand plan presentations, brand positioning presentations, and business review presentations. You will get slides for a creative brief, brand concept, brand credo, and brand story.
- The brand plan template includes slides for your vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, and execution plans. In addition, we have separate slides for a sales forecast, financials, and activity calendar.
- Our brand positioning template includes slides for your target profile, brand positioning statement, brand idea, brand concept, brand values, brand story, brand credo, and a creative brief.
- The business review template includes slides for conducting a deep-dive business review that looks at the marketplace, consumers, competitors, channels, and the brand.
- As a bonus, we include reading on strategic thinking and how to write brand plans from our Beloved Brands playbook. Many of our models are included in our brand management templates.
- The PowerPoint file includes formatted blank slides with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand information. And, we provide a fully completed brand toolkit using Gray’s Cookies.
Our Brand Plan template
- Our Brand Plan PowerPoint file includes ideal slides for vision, purpose, analysis, key issues, strategies, brand positioning statement, and execution plans.
- This marketing template provides formatted blank slides with key marketing definitions where you can insert your own brand plan. And, we provide a fully completed example for you to follow.
- You gain access to our one-page brand plan and our one-page Brand Strategy Roadmap.
- We have three different versions; for consumer, B2B, or healthcare brands. Click on the button below for the one that works for your brand.
Other brand management templates
Brand Management Mini MBA certificate
- If you are looking to solidify your marketing skills, our Brand Management Mini MBA will teach you about strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand plans, advertising decisions, and marketing analytics.
- With our Mini MBA, you get 36 training videos that allows you to learn on your own schedule.
- We provide chapters of our playbook ‘Beloved Brands’ and workbooks to complete the exercises in real-time. Once you master the skills, you can use our Brand Toolkit ($200 value) which includes every slide you need to run your brand.