Virtual brand training designed for ambitious marketers in the real world.
Our Brand Management Mini MBA is a virtual brand training certificate program designed for ambitious marketers in the real world. Upon completion, you will earn a certificate that will solidify your resume and LinkedIn profile.
Brand Management Mini MBA certificate program
Sign up for our Brand Management Mini MBA certificate program
- If you are an ambitious marketer, looking to solidify your marketing skills, our Brand Management Mini MBA will teach you about strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand plans, advertising decisions, and marketing analytics.
- With our Mini MBA, you get 36 training videos and our Brand Toolkit ($200 value) that has over 120 PowerPoint slides with templates for brand plan presentations, brand positioning presentations, and business review presentations.
- We provide key chapters from our Beloved Brands Playbook, and a Brand Management Workbook with exercises to try in real-time.
- Learn about strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand plans, advertising decisions, and marketing analytics. We provide 36 training videos that allow you to learn at your own pace, whether you want to complete them in one week or one year.
- We provide reading from our bestselling Beloved Brands playbook, a Brand Management workbook to try out each of the exercises, and a download of our Brand Toolkit with all the PowerPoint slides you can use for your presentations.
- Learn from Graham Robertson, a former VP of Marketing, who brings a wealth of real-world brand management experience from Johnson & Johnson, General Mills, Coke, and Pfizer. For over a decade, Graham has been a brand advisor to the NFL Players Association, Jack Links, Shell, Reebok, Honda, The Mayo Clinic, Miller beer, and Pfizer.