One of the best ways to communicate with advertising is through an extreme demonstration to showcase your brand’s most motivating consumer benefit. You can also take what should be the obvious benefit and bring it to life through a glorious visual demonstration. The new “snow brawl” ad is a smart, creative way to showcase the new iPhone Max Pro’s camera, shot by a great director, entirely with the iPhone.
The ad was shot by David Leitch, a director who is known for action movies such as John Wick, Atomic Blonde, Deadpool, and one of the Fast and Furious spinoffs. Leitch then used nothing but the iPhone Max Pro.
iPhone Max pro "Snow Brawl" ad
The making of "Snow Brawl"
I have the new iPhone 11 Max Pro
I have long complained about Apple’s “death by incrementalism” approach to innovation, but will undoubtedly say the iPhone 11 Max Pro camera is a big step up. Yes, some might say they are only catching up to Samsung or Huawei. I was recently in Italy and here are examples of the phones I took with the camera. Even as I looked down at my phone, I was stunned at the quality of the shots.
My photos of my recent trip to Italy
This type of thinking is in our Beloved Brands book
Learn to think, define, plan, execute and analyze
- You will find strategic thinking models and examples for each of the four strategic thinking methods, looking at core strength, competitive, consumer, and situational strategies.
- To define the brand, I will provide a tool for writing a brand positioning statement as well as a consumer profile and a consumer benefits ladder. I have created lists of potential functional and emotional benefits to kickstart your thinking on brand positioning. We explore the step-by-step process to come up with your brand idea and bring it all together with a tool for writing the ideal brand concept.
- For brand plans, I provide formats for a long-range brand strategy roadmap and the annual brand plan with definitions for each planning element. From there, I show how to build a brand execution plan that includes the creative brief, innovation process, and sales plan. I provide tools for how to create a brand calendar, and specific project plans.
- To grow your brand, I show how to make smart decisions on marketing execution around creative advertising and media choices. When it comes time for the analytics,
- I provide all the analytical tools you need to write a deep-dive business review, looking at the marketplace, consumer, channels, competitors and the brand. Write everything so that it is easy to follow and implement for your brand.
You will learn everything you need to know so you can run your brand. My brand promise is to help make you smarter so you can realize your full potential.
You can find Beloved Brands on Amazon, Apple books or Rakuten/Kobo books
Click any logo of these book publishers to order Beloved Brands