We believe the more love your brand can generate with consumers, the more power, growth, and profitability you will realize in the future. Focus will make you bigger, not smaller. Focus on consumers who can love you, one message, and few strategies. I will help you make tough decisions, so you stop doing stuff that adds no value to your brand.
We design our strategy workshops to provoke new thinking, so you can unlock future growth.
- Help create a brand positioning statement that will motivate consumers to buy, and gives your brand an ownable competitive advantage.
- Build a brand plan that forces you to make smart, focused decisions to help organize, steer, and inspire your team towards higher growth.
- Align your marketing execution behind a brand idea that tightens your bond with consumers and moves them along their buying journey.
- Use a deep-dive 360-degree assessment of your brand’s performance to generate richer strategic thinking before you write your brand plan.
- Our brand training program will help realize the full potential of your brand leaders, so they are ready to grow your brand.
We believe the best answers are inside you already. My role is to get those answers out, and make your answers even smarter. I never give you the answer. I will ask more questions that challenge your answers to be better. To learn more about our coaching, click on this link: Beloved Brands Strategic Coaching
We believe investing in your people pays off. With my training program, I know I will make your people smarter, so they make the right choices, and produce exceptional work that will lead to higher brand growth. To learn more about our training programs, click on this link: Beloved Brands Training
Graham Robertson is the founder and CMO of Beloved Brands
Graham Robertson is one of the voices of today’s brand leaders. As the founder of Beloved Brands, he has been a brand advisor to the NFL Players Association, Shell, Reebok, Acura, Jack Links and Pfizer. He’s helped train some of the best marketing teams on strategy, brand positioning, brand plans and advertising. Graham’s purpose is to use his marketing experience and provocative style to get marketers to think differently about their brands, and to explore new ways to grow.
In his marketing career, Graham led some of the world’s most beloved brands at Johnson and Johnson, Coke, General Mills and Pfizer, rising up to VP Marketing. He has won numerous awards including Marketing Magazine’s “Marketer of the Year”, Businessweek’s best new product award and four Effie advertising awards.
As a keynote speaker, Graham shares his passion for brands to challenge and inspire marketing minds around the world, whether speaking at Advertising Week, or at the NBA Summer League, or to a room full of marketers in Bangkok Thailand or an agency in New York. He’s been a guest writer for Ad Age, and his weekly blog stories have reached millions of marketers, who are trying to improve their skills.