Graham Robertson is the President of Beloved Brands Inc. I started Beloved Brands Inc. to help your brand realize its full potential value by generating more love for your brand.
With 20 years in marketing, I have a reputation as someone who can find growth where others could not, whether that’s on a turnaround, re-positioning, new launch or a sustaining success. I am a former business leader who takes pride in being equally good in strategy as I am at execution. I like to challenge the work always asking “If you don’t love the work, how do you expect the consumer to love your brand?”
Most of my experience came at Johnson & Johnson (Pfizer) where I spent 11 years rising from Brand Manager up to Head of Marketing. At J&J, I led the re-positioning of Listerine Mouthwash, the launch of Listerine PocketPaks (strips) and the turnaround of both Reactine and Nicoderm. I also have experience at General Mills, Coke, TD Bank and GE.
I’m a marketer at heart who loves everything about brands. On holidays, I go into grocery stores just to look around. I love new TV ads. And admire work that I wish I had made. Equally, I think there are many times people miss the mark, because they don’t think about the consumer. To me, everything starts and ends with the consumer in mind. The consumer’s love is a source of power for a brand.
• AVP Brand, TD Bank, 2009-10
• VP of Marketing at J&J, 2005-08
• Sr. Group Marketing Director at J&J, 2003-05
• Group Marketing Director at J&J, 1999-03
• Sr. Brand Manager at J&J, 1997-99
• Brand Manager, Reckitt & Benckiser, 1996-97
• Associate Brand Manager, General Mills,1994-96
• Marketing Intern, Coke, 1993
• Marketing Assistant, GE, 1989-92
Training is a passion for me. It is my belief that “Better people produce better work which means better results”. At Johnson and Johnson, I created a Marketing Training program, teaching classic marketing fundamentals to the entire marketing team. I saw the impact on the quality of the work and the share and growth gains in brand performance.
• Brand Strategy and Planning
• Marketing Training and Coaching
• Turnaround and Change Management
• Executive Team Facilitation
• Brand Audits, Analysis and Research
• Advice at the Executive Level
• Agency Evaluation, Coaching, Searches
• Marketing Execution
• Motivational Speaking on Branding
I bring a unique perspective: I believe the more loved the brand, the more valuable is the brand. Brands move along a Brand Love Curve, going from Indifferent to Like It to Love It and finally to the Beloved Brand status. It is the tight bond created between a brand and its consumers that can be used as a source of power to drive further growth and profits.